Dr. Evans and NABSIO
George Jackson University
Black Family Reunification
- Obama Commutes Dannielle Metz’ 3 life sentences.
- Clemency only hope after long mandatory sentences
- Community Legal Research is Affiliated With the Alternative to Violence Project (AVP)
- AVP Facilitators and formerly Incarcerated Facilitators Are Eligible and Wanted For Workshops in the LOMPOC Federal Prison
- Poll workers needed — Carson, CA., Saturday, February 20, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
At age 26 in 1993, while her daughter was 3 and her son was 7, Danielle Metz was sentenced to three life sentences plus 20 years. She was married at 18 to Glenn who was 30 and evidence suggests she never knew her husband was involved with drugs. She was arrested, tried, and convicted of […]Continue reading
Daniele Metz was sentenced to three life terms, plus 20 years in federal prison under mandatory drug sentencing laws, but now it’s time for her to come home, say her family, attorney and supporters who are fighting for her freedom. Mercy is the only way she will ever be free and reunited with her children. […]Continue reading